Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Gemstone Candles

                                                         Gem Crystal Candles

Candles are a very useful tool for meditation. You can use regular candles with a specific color, or you can use these gemstone candles. These candles have gemstones in the wax so as the candle burns the flame reflects off the gem crystals. These are beautiful and you can choose a specific gemstone to direct your energy.


I originally found these candles in the natural foods store in my town. When I searched online for them, "gemstone candles" turned up gem candle holders. After changing my searches around I finally found these candles sold through Living Better Naturally. They are made by Angelic Mercantile. I am writing this because these candles are very neat and interesting and I want anyone who is looking for something like this to have an easier time finding them than I did.

 

 Herkimer Diamond Candle

Herkimer Diamond Candle sold by Living Better Naturally.

A candle for dreams and visions.
Watch as the flame dances off the quartz.
8" tall pillar candle.
Sold for $11.45.

 

  

                                                  

  Amethyst Candle 

Amethyst Candle sold by Living Better Naturally.

A candle for transformation.
Watch as the flame dances off the purple amethyst chips.
8" tall pillar candle.
Sold for $11.46.

 

 

Lapis Lazuli Candle

Lapis Lazuli Candle sold by Living Better Naturally.

A candle for inner truth.
Watch as the flame dances off the blue lapis chips.
4" tall pillar candle.
Sold for $11.45.

 

 

 

Ruby Candle

Ruby Candle sold by Living Better Naturally.

A candle for devotion.
Watch as the flame dances off the red ruby chips.
4" tall pillar candle.
Sold for $9.95.

 

 

More Gemstone Candles

See more gemstone candles at Living Better Naturally. 

They have a variety of gemstone candles, including rose quartz, kunzite, tourmaline, lepidolite, obsidian, peridot, and sugilite. 

All of these pictures are pictures that I took of the candles that I bought. I am not an affiliate of either Living Better Naturally or Angelic Mercantile. I just think these candles are neat. Always be careful when fishing the gemstones out of the candle wax.

Jewelry in Candles

I am, however, an Amazon affiliate. So, if you don't care about gemstones but still like the idea of finding something in your candle there are these interesting candles available from Amazon. They each have a piece of jewelry inside.

 

No comments: